Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Travels in Europe - Rome

More travel stuff.  My most recent trip outside of Germany, this time to Rome.  Rome is a pretty exciting city, but I only got to see the old parts of the city and not the modern bits, which I hear are pretty cool as well.  Did the usual tourist trail: Vatican, coliseum, Roman ruins, pantheon...etc.



It seems like everything in Rome is under constant restoration, which is a necessity of course, but visually a shame.

Beautiful weather, but it looked much warmer than it actually was!




The line to get into St. Peter's Basilica.  Wasn't actually that much of a wait, maybe 20-30 mins.

A beautiful pasta ad that my friend pointed out.



Ruins aren't exactly all that interesting I discovered...

3 lovely ladies in colorful raincoats.


People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment