Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ramazzotti Update

Here are some updates on my project to design a lounge for the Italian liquor company Ramazzotti.  I left off when the larger class had split into smaller groups, and here is the development process of our group's concept.


My Contribution to our concept was an idea of modular, multipurpose furniture.


I wanted the furniture to have a modern feel while having an element of class. 
The idea for the furniture stuck, and I refined it to fit into our final concept.
We paid a lot of attention to how our lounge concept would be laid out.

A 1:10 model for the first iteration of our concept.

Our next iteration, with refined furniture models.

A small part of our second iteration, showing how the layout creates a small group space.

More to come soon!



People who read this post also read :



4 comments:

  1. Uhm Can You help me? To defend the first picture of you in my Business Proposal Presntation in our school, because we have a DEFEND BATTLE between their product is Multiprupose Bench, chair and Bed (i think), They said that their product is general in all they way. Please help me :( Thank you :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you read this please Text back fast as you can.
    Thank you :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhm Can You help me? To defend the first picture of you in my Business Proposal Presntation in our school, because we have a DEFEND BATTLE between their product is Multiprupose Bench, chair and Bed (i think), They said that their product is general in all they way. Please help me :( Thank you :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. anson? plsss? help men :( this is our Defend in our school please? :(

    ReplyDelete