Monday, January 3, 2011

Someone is editing and posting on this blog that is not me.

Today I noticed on my "Ramazzotti Project Wraps Up" post that there was an addition to my post that I myself did not write.  I have since deleted that part, and would like to say to whoever did it (I'm guessing some disgruntled student who was also involved in that project) that I am entitled to my own opinions, and that I have written nothing personally offensive to anyone so your comments were highly unnecessary.  It was a frustrating process for all of us, and I believe the things I highlighted were very real concerns with the project that were shared by many.

Thanks for stopping by though.

To everyone else, if you see something strange written on here it probably isn't me.  

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment