Wednesday, January 12, 2011

IDcreatures, visual communication, sketching tutorials website

Recently I've started collaborating with my friend Karla Soria on her website idcreatures.com.  Basically its a site with both free tutorials and paid content that helps designers develop their visual communication techniques.  So far I have done two videos for idcreatures, and expect to be doing more in the future.  Here is the first one I did, basically doing a rough sketch of a men's body wash bottle.  Now, I don't claim my sketching to be great, but I'm sure this will help some people out.  Check out idcreatures.com for more awesome tutorials by Karla.  I expect the site to become a useful resource for design students and hobbyists alike.






People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment